CELEBRITY HUB

Aug 17, 2008

I suffered during Big Brother: Shilpa

Shilpa Shetty will soon host the second season of Big Boss on Indian television. She is mighty excited about the venture as it’s the first time she will be hosting a TV show. Whilst she had earlier come on TV as a participant in the UK reality show, Big Brother, this is going to be different for the actress.



Speaking about her new endeavor, she says, though her journey from Big Brother to Big boss was fantastic, she will not want to participate in Big Boss again. She says, “I will never go there. I just can’t do it again.” Despite the fame, stardom and support she got, the bitter after taste is still lingering in her mind. Again, that doesn’t act as a deterrent for her to host a similar reality show. “I had suffered a lot there. Now, it’s not going to be so. It will be more interesting for me as I have lived in that house. So my experiences would help in interacting with the participants,” states Shilpa. Here is hoping a happy time hosting the show.

0 Comments: