CELEBRITY HUB

Aug 5, 2008

PREITY ZINTA's Gown Case


Although the effervescent PREITY ZINTA is having a blast performing live with the Bachchans in the US, the tour has not been a bed of roses for her. Preity lost her baggage on arrival in LA just hours before she was to go on stage. “It’s not just AMITji whose world tour experiences come with a baggage. Can you imagine my plight when I lost my baggage! And to my horror, the lost suitcase contained my precious golden gown.

There was no way I could go on stage without wearing that gown,” she said. Preity’s hunted for a designer in LA who would replicate the golden gown. “I found this place run by a guy called MIKE. Initially, he was horrified about duplicating a dress without a pattern, and that too, just in a few hours. But you know how I am. I badgered, threatened and then pleaded till he finally made me a new golden gown just in time,” says Preity.

0 Comments: