CELEBRITY HUB

Oct 27, 2007

Jolie's Dad Clueless About Her Wedding Plans !


Angelina Jolie's dad Jon Voight may have given his approval to her rtomance with Brad Pitt, but he has no idea whether the couple will tie the knot or not.

'I don't know what's going on, but if Brad and Angie are going to make a life together and care for each other deeply and are happy together, then I certainly wish them the best,' he was quoted by femalefirst.co.uk as saying. 'I have no idea if they will marry and I'm as interested to find out as anyone else is,' he added.

Voight, who has had problems with the actress since he went on a US chat show and spoke of her alleged 'serious mental problems,' hopes Angelina and Brad have a happy life together.

The 66-year-old also admitted he hopes Angelina, who has two adopted children, has her own babies.

'I think it's a great thing she's done in adopting them and she certainly seems to make them happy, but I think it would be nice, too, if she'd have her own. I don't know why she hasn't. Maybe she just needs to be with the right guy.

0 Comments: