CELEBRITY HUB

Nov 27, 2007

Kareena’s Romantic Desires

Kareena Kapoor’s dream is to do a romantic movie with Shah Rukh Khan. The actress can’t seem to stop gushing over the looks of the King Khan. “Very frankly I did the ‘Yeh mera dil’ song in ‘Don’ because of Shah Rukh. My ultimate wish is to do a full-on love story with him,” said the actress. Basking in the box office success of her latest movie ‘Jab We Met’, Kareena said, “When Farhan Akhtar offered me the song I wondered if making a guest appearance was right for me. However, the temptation of doing a song with Shah Rukh got the better of me.” Now that the song is a smash hit, Kareena is glad she did the song. “It got me tremendous notice.

Of all the movies in her kitty, Kareena is especially fond of ‘Omkara’. “It’s one film I’m truly proud of. I’m looking forward to working with Vishal Bharadwaj again. He’s one of those rare directors who knows how to tap into my potential, the actress said.

source:desibollywood.in

0 Comments: