CELEBRITY HUB

Jan 1, 2008

Celina prepares for wedding

Meanwhile Celina Jaitley is planning to take a break from her and his preparing for the grand wedding in the family. Now for all those curious guys out there, she isn't getting married, but it's her dear brother's marriage that she is looking forward to and she's ecstatic.

"I will make sure that this will be the most memorable marriage in our family. I'm so happy for my dear brother who works in the army that I have no words to express," she says "Right now everything is on the hold and my priority No 1 is my brother's marriage. I have informed all my producers to grant me leave for the wedding of the decade." what about her marriage? "Ha ha, it can wait, but I know after my brother's marriage, my parents will now put pressure on me, but I'm too involved in my work to even think about marriage right now," she avers Congratulations to the Jaitelys.

0 Comments: