CELEBRITY HUB

Jun 29, 2008

Danielle Lloyd Goes Naked for Breast Cancer Charity


Itseems that Danielle Llyod is very proud to have gone naked for a photo shoot. But, this time the model stripped off for a worthy cause, namely for breast cancer charity, The Linda McCartney Centre.


anielle expects her nude shoot will raise people's awareness of the charity's event, Field of Women. She has raised more than 100,000 pound sterling for the charity since she joined it two years ago. Concerning her charity work she revealed, "The charity is very close to my heart because a few years ago I found a lump in my breast."

Further, Danielle will do a stint on "Gladiators" and use her money, which she gets from her appearance, to buy a second scanner for the Linda McCartney Breast Cancer Centre. "The unit really needs another scanner so the money I have just made from my stint on Gladiators will buy the second one," she added.

0 Comments: