CELEBRITY HUB

Oct 25, 2008

Angelina Jolie: 'I may stop making movies and marry Brad'


Angelina Jolie says she may stop making films – and hinted she might marry Brad Pitt because of pressure from their kids.

The actress said her priorities have changed since giving birth to twins in July.

'The kids are my priority, so it's possible that from now on I will make fewer movies. I may even stop altogether,' Jolie told the Italian edition of Vanity Fair.

'I no longer have the ambition I had in my 20s.'

She added: 'In reality my life is a lot more chaotic and adventurous now. Brad [Pitt] and I pilot airplanes, we travel non-stop, we go to difficult places and we have chosen to do it taking all of the kids with us.

'I feel a lot braver now than when I was an angry young woman.'

Asked about the possibility of marrying Pitt, she said their children may have something to do with it.

0 Comments: