CELEBRITY HUB

Oct 17, 2008

Mugdha Says Is it just friendship, ?


Arjan Bajwa recalls his first day on the shoot of his debut movie that he felt as nervous as going to college on the first day.

A lot of excitement and a lot of nervousness.

Working with senior actors like Priyanka Chopra, Kangna Ranaut and Madhur Bhandarkar was an overwhelming experience, but soon he found solace and struck friendship with another newcomer, Mugdha Godse. It only helped as both were newcomers on the sets and they would often discuss or spend time with each other on the sets. Also, they both have been former models and are making their debuts with this movie.

Arjan Bajwa says, “I am taking my first baby steps into films. And, when I started shooting for the movie everything was very new for me on the sets. My co-stars, Priyanka and Kangna, were very sweet and tried their best to make us feel comfortable. We were hesitant as they are our seniors. But, it was natural for Mugdha and me to hang out together as both of us were new in the profession. Also, we knew each other since our modeling days.” Now, do we smell something here?

0 Comments: