CELEBRITY HUB

Dec 11, 2008

Katrina Kaif tops the most searched person in Google



Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif (Interview) has been the most searched person in the world’s leading search engine, Google.

CNN-IBN caught up with Katrina Kaif on phone to know about her reactions.

CNN-IBN: Katrina thanks very much for speaking to us on CNN-IBN, you are the most popular person on Google, most searched for person on the web, what is it that you think makes you so popular?

Katrina Kaif: I have no idea. I don't think one ever knows why or what to expect and think. I think for me the nicest things are basically the fans that support you, the people who love you and go and see your movies, they are interested in you. They just want to know what you are doing, know about your movies, know about your work. So, I think its really a nice thing. It is really sweet.

CNN-IBN:What's interesting about this list is that you are more popular than the Khans - Shah Rukh, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan and more popular than Akshay Kumar, the person you've co-starred with in so many films.

Katrina Kaif: I have no idea what to say. I guess it is a nice change because I think men are very much dominant in the bollywood the film industry and women come far behind. I think it’s a nice change.

CNN-IBN: Finally, I'm sure your fans would want to know this orkut and facebook are among the most popular seaches as well - do you have an orkut or facebook account?

Katrina Kaif: Facebook, I don't use. There was actually a small incident a while ago where I had to clarify that I actually don't have a facebook account. In terms of the internet, I have a basic knowledge of it. I know a few sites. I don't know all that much about it. I have a gmail account but that's just for e-mails. That's pretty much it.

source:ibnlive.in.com

0 Comments: