CELEBRITY HUB

Dec 3, 2008

Saif Ali Khan’s and Rosa Catalano’s Relationship


‘I still love Saif Ali Khan

Rosa Catalano’s Interview

Rosa Catalano’s only claim to fame (so far) is that she’s Saif Ali Khan’s ex-girlfriend. But after her relationship with the Chhote Nawab went

kaput, Rosa tried hard (and is still trying) to find a foothold in Bollywood. Rosa, who was first seen as a model at a fashion week in India, has been embroiled in several controversies. She lowers her guard and tells us about the controversies...

While in a relationship with Saif Ali Khan, did you at any point feel overshadowed by him?
Initially, I felt that since I was just a model, my image was being overshadowed. But later, I got used to it.

You seem to have enjoyed the limelight while he was a part of your life?
I was in a relationship with Saif. And that was the only thing I cared about. I still love him and I really enjoyed that limelight.

What was the reason for your break-up with Saif?
As it’s something very personal, I don’t want to comment on it.

Are you dating someone right now?
No, I am not but I would like to be in love. But this time, I will really think twice before falling in love.

In an interview you said you would love to pose nude. Will you pose nude for any Hollywood or Bollywood film?
It depends. I would love to do the same for charity, but not for money.

How does it feel to see Saif with Kareena?
Love is a beautiful thing. It’s not easy at times, but it’s worth experiencing. I am happy if Saif is happy with her.

What do you like about India?
I’m a very spiritual person and I love the country’s spiritual side. I just visited the Ajanta and Ellora caves. It was a unique experience. India is beautiful if you know how and where to look.

source:timesofindia

0 Comments: