CELEBRITY HUB

Jan 18, 2010

Katrina Kaif vs Zarine Khan?

While Katrina is busy observing 'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson, there is someone else who can't take her eyes off Katrina. 'Veer' female lead Zarine Khan said that she doesn't mind being compared to her 'Veer' co-star Salman Khan's girlfriend, Katrina Kaif.

In a recent interview, Zarine said that Katrina is so beautiful that even she couldn't take her eyes off her.

However, Zarine admitted that she personally couldn't find any similarities between her and Katrina: ''Being compared to her is always a delight. Personally speaking, when I see myself in the mirror, I find no similarities,'' said Zarine.

''I had heard that he is a very tough guy, he hardly speaks. But he spoke to me very nicely... maybe because I met him first as a fan. In due course I realised whatever has been written about Salman is not true. He is so sweet. He has a heart of gold. He is a very genuine man,'' she adds. So, is something burning Katrina?

But Zarine gushes on about Salman. ''Salman is a huge actor and I am one of his great fans,'' she says.

Salman Khan has been famous for choosing look-alikes of his past flames for his upcoming movies. Sneha Ullal was chosen for the lead role of 'Lucky- No time for love' after Sallu's infamous break up with Aishwarya Rai.

0 Comments: