CELEBRITY HUB

Apr 22, 2010

Harbhajan Singh andGeeta Basra dating each other?

The Geeta Basra's presence at most of the matches cricketer Harbhajan Singh has played in the current T20 competition has set tongues wagging again.Is Geeta Basra officially Bhajji's girl

Mumbai: The Industry is abuzz with rumours that cricketer Harbhajan Singh and starlet Geeta Basra may be officially an item now. Though there were rumours earlier that Harbhajan and Geeta were dating each other, there was no confirmation. However, Geeta’s actions over the past month has settongues wagging again. And this time, there is enough visible proof too.

The Geeta Basra's presence at most of the matches cricketer Harbhajan Singh has played in the current T20 competition has set tongues wagging again.

A source says, “Geeta Basra has been present at the stadium for all the matches that Harbhajan Singh’s team has played in the current T20 competition. She had the best seats available and was cheering for Harbhajan whenever he hit the ball for a boundary, took catches or wickets. Everyone is referring to her as Harbhajan’s girl and her actions have only fuelled this gossip. Some people are also referring to her as Harbhajan’s guest at the stadium.”

The source adds, “Geeta is present even at the post-match parties. Though she is interacting with others too, everyone feels she is there because of Harbhajan. Her body language towards Harbhajan too is not that of people who don’t know each other well. It looks like they are very close.”

Though Harbhajan could not be contacted for a comment, Geeta tells DNA, “I know Harbhajan very well but I would like to label our relationship as just good friends. It is also true that I have been to every game that Harbhajan’s team has played but that’s not just because I know Harbhajan. I have lately become a fan of T20 matches and I support Mumbai. I feel we have a great team and Harbhajan and all the players are doing exceptionally well. I don’t want to talk about Harbhajan, or what I like about him as a person and explain how my relationship is with him. I don’t feel I should talk about my personal life and my friends in public.”

Ask her whether Harbhajan has proposed to her and if there is a chance that wedding bells might ring soon, and she says, “I am in Mumbai to work and marriage is not on the cards for me for a long time. So, I don’t want to talk about it now.”

0 Comments: