CELEBRITY HUB

Jun 16, 2010

Katrina Kaif Embarrasses Manoj by Touching His Feet


Katrina Kaif showed her respects to veteran actor Manoj bajpayee by touching his feet in a very sweet gesture. There have been applauses pouring in for Manoj, after Rajneeti’s premiere Thursday night. However the modest Manoj is evidently embarrassed by all the lime light being thrown upon him. During the premiere when Manoj was asked to join the cast for a click, he obliged with much coyness. And as soon as he stepped out, Katrina increased his embarrassment double fold by touching his feet and saying, “Aap to superb actor hai.” Manoj could do nothing but immediately hug Katrina overwhelmed with joy. After that, in a friendly manner, Arjun and Ranbir lifted him on their shoulders and cheered for him.

“It’s very embarrassing for me. Katrina herself has performed so well in the film. I told her, ‘Please don’t embarrass me.’ After that both Ranbir and Arjun lifted me on their shoulders. It was a nice gesture from them as it showed the chemistry we all had during the making of the film.” said Manoj Bajpayee. Incidentally, a similar incident took place around a decade back with Tabu touching his feet and praising him in similar terms after “Satya”.

As far as “Raajneeti” is concerned, I don’t have words to thank the people who have sent me messages and called me since Thursday night. Prakash Jha gave me the role of a lifetime. I am looking forward to work with him in Arakshan.” Bajpayee thanked his audience and his director.
KATRINA KAIF REALLIFE PHOTOS

0 Comments: