CELEBRITY HUB

May 25, 2009

Kareena, Shahid, Priyanka to perform at IIFA


This year's IIFA awards will see sizzling performances by actors Shahid Kapur, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor in Macau.

The 10th edition of the festival will be attended by a host of Bollywood celebrities like Bachchan family, Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut, Saif Ali Khan and Neil Nitin Mukesh among others.

IIFA will also see Sonam Kapoor performing for the fist time in an award function.


Priyanka and Shahid will perform on the title track of their forthcoming film 'Kameenay' at the awards function on June 13 while Kareena's performance will have Turkish-Arabian feel.

"I feel ecstatic about my show because this is the first awards function which I will perform this year. I have become choosy about why I perform. But IIFA gives me an international standing," Kareena said.

Sabbas Joseph, director of Wizcraft, the event organisers, said, "Lara Dutta will join Ritesh Deshmukh and Boman Irani to host the extravaganza."

0 Comments: