CELEBRITY HUB

May 21, 2009

Kites is not about sex & lust: Hrithik Roshan


Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori are in Cannes to launch their film in front of an international audience. The couple looks delighted by the way their film has shaped up, though are a bit apprehensive about the kissing and love making scene in it.

Barbara in a thick Spanish accent admitted, “When I came to India and saw few Hindi films I realized actors here don’t kiss onscreen. They just come close and hug! I then wondered how will the audience in India accept the film as Hrithik and I have kissed and made love in the film! I told Hrithik about it and he made me feel comfortable about it. I didn’t know him before I signed Kites but I googled and searched him on You Tube. Only when I reached India and saw the massive stardom and fan following he enjoys did I realize how big a star he is.”

Hrithik added, “A lot has been said about the kissing scene in Kites but let me tell you the film is not about sex, lust, passion, animal instincts. It is a beautiful sensual love story. As far the kiss is concerned, I was trying my best to make Barbara comfortable while she in return was trying to do the same.”

The film is slated to release in India in October this year.

Kites Movie Gallery

0 Comments: